3-724 William St. LONDON ON N5Y 2R4
• Expert level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, Premiere Pro or After Effects, InDesign, and Illustrator), CorelDraw, Oracle Database, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, Corel Videostudio Pro, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Expert skills in Multimedia Programs and Social Media. WordPress, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Proven professional experience in Digital Printing including wide-format, digital press and colour copiers
• Skilled in handling office equipment including copiers and fax machines
• Published photographer in numerous publications
• Successfully supervised teams up to 10 individuals at a time
• Effectively created schedules, time tables and team disposition plans
• Liaising with managers regarding hiring and promotion of staff to create dynamic and productive teams
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• Expert in managing business correspondence
• Strongly experienced in the of filing and updating records
• Recognized knowledge of general office procedures
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to type at least 40 WPM
• Demonstrated ability to remain self-motivated at all times
• Flexible in working hours
Customer Service Expertise
• Excellent organizational skills
• First-rate customer service orientation
• Outstanding attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills
• Special talent for researching and analyzing data effectively
• Coordinated the reconciliation of bank statements and invoices.
• Achieved excellent results in managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable structures and implementation.
• Succeeded in the competition of Budget forecasting for training schedules and deployment
• Twenty years of outstanding customer service results has given me the skills and resources to provide an excellent customer experience with a proven results in making high value sales and securing repeat business. Exceeded expectations in understanding the needs of the customer and adeptly able to anticipate needs. I have the recognized experience in work individually and as a provided leader and guidance as part of a group. I have exceeded expectations in major design projects for businesses such as The University of Western Ontario. Efficiency, respect and best business practices over the years have guided my delivery of excellent customer service and gained the respect of my co-workers and management.
Key Skills Gained:
• Patience, attentiveness, clear communication skills, an ability to use “positive language”, time management skills, a calming presence, a goal oriented focus, strong persuasion skills, considerable tenacity, and a willingness to learn.
• From point-of-sale machines to complex design and office suits, I have a expert level utilization computers in all of my business dealings. I have expert skills in design and office software with a specialization in database administration. I have strong skills in mobile technology ranging from virtual office products to telecommunications applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blogging software. My expert grasp software applications allowed me to become the youngest ever contract teacher at Fanshawe College focusing primarily in the award winning Arts & Graphic Design Program, teaching Photoshop and Illustrator on both Apple and PC platforms.
Creative Director/Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Real Men Eat Quiche
As a respected member of the design community in London for years, I have demonstrated a level of attention to detail that has always provided me an excellent reputation for consistent and reliable service. As a small business owner I have been successfully involved in every aspect of managing a business from design and production, to managing clients and dealing with suppliers. Creating an effortless process for the client has been the cornerstone of my business ethos, effectively navigating the complex web of dealers and suppliers with ease.
Design and Production Supervisor
As production supervisor, I was responsible for dealing with clients in a professional and timely manner. Advice on design production and graphic design provided the bulk of my work. The actually management of production and design were handled by myself and small team of designers that shared out the work. Actual production was done on site and outsourced depending on the nature of the contract. Dealing with clients and suppliers provided the basis of the key duties.
Fanshawe College, Art & Design Program
Creation of lesson plans and implementation of classroom instruction were the centre of my duties in teaching. Classroom duties included the instruction of photoshop and dreamweaver through practical instruction and classroom examples. Classes were usually 20-30 adult learners that were focus on learning from my practical experience in the graphic design field.
Data and Information Specialist
Maintenance of Oracle database provided the majority of the work, however, dealing with public agencies throughout the province also were part of the role that I maintained. The collection of data from treatment organizations provided the majority of the data that needed to maintained. Creation of regular reports to the Ministry of Health of Ontario were to major output of the work to be done. Statistical analysis and project management were regular parts of the role.
As a Uber driver I a responsible for the safe conduct of a passenger car while navigating the city efficiently. Providing excellent customer service, pleasant environment and comfortable rides are the key aspects of the position. Self-management, time management, dedication and responsibility are required to be successful. With over 1000 5-star rated trips and 73 direct compliments demonstrates the professionalism and care that I brought to the job.
Technical Support Associate II
In my position as Technical Support Associate II at Convergys, I achieved excellent stats for handling a high call volume in a fast paced environment. I have proven skills in exceeding call metrics, including average handle time, call wait and repeat caller rates which allow me to meet and exceed all established job requirements with a strong emphasis on mentoring and training. I have proven skill in handling irate callers with knowledgeable discourse and diplomacy with a high level of proficiency in conflict resolution and call de-escalation.
Thames Valley School Board
As a supervisor of 30-100 children, I was responsible for the care and management of lunch time play. Strong use of conflict resolution skills, educational aids and management of activities. I was well liked and respected by the children and teachers alike. Respect and consideration for developing minds I would have to tailor each interaction to the child that dealt with. Interpersonal skills were constantly being tested by maintaining fair play and safety.
Shift Supervisor (Barista)
Being part of the management team I had the role of implementing sales plans and marketing promotions, maintaining prompt service, and the disposition of staff during operating hours. Creation of time schedules and management of breaks, lunches, and absences were main duties of the managing up to 10 people at a time.
Customer Service Representative
Goodlife Fitness Canada
The role of CSR was a varied position in providing support to the various fitness clubs around the country. Data collection from club representatives, database management and data verification were the key roles for the position. Proper handling of files and data were daily activities that each CSR were responsible for as part of the position.
Internet Graphic Design – Graduated with honours
February 2000 to March 2001
In the top 5% of my class the program provided specific to training in graphic design program covered all aspects of internet graphic design. This program gave expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Oracle Database, Macromedia Dreamweaver/Flash and other internet design programs. Excelling in business and client management training was provided to allow to me graduate with the proven skills to run and maintain self-employment including office and contact management skills.
Philosophy and English, Honours BA
University of Western Ontario – London, Ontario
September 1995 to May 1999
Graduating with Honours from a Liberal Arts education provides the greatest foundation of training for the work force with a focus on strong communication skills through written and verbal methods providing key information with a focus on logic, brevity and clarity are fostered. Communication skills the formation of critical thinking, independent thinking and creative problems solving prepare the individual to work well in administrative and supervisory roles. Successful completion of an arts degree provides all the individual with the ability to evaluate, process and present any information and to be able to present this information with speed and precision.